With over 1500 members within our region and access to over 6,000 biostatisticians within IBS, ENAR facilitates networking, education, professional development, and advancement in the field of biostatistics.
Whether you practice in an academic setting, in business and industry, or a government post, membership in the society will benefit you as a professional.
When you join ENAR you will receive:
- Free online access to Biometrics online.
- Free online access to JABES.
- Free online access to Biometric Bulletin, which includes career opportunities, international conference listings, and news from our 30 regions.
- Access to Biometrics (1947 to 1998) and JABES (1996 to 2001) older issues for a nominal fee through our partner, JSTOR.
- Significantly reduced fees for papers subscriptions to both Biometrics and JABES.
- Discounted registration fees for the International Biometric Conferences.
- Access to all active members' contact information through the online directory.
- Access to members only features of the ENAR website including the online membership directory.
- Networking opportunities with access to more than 6,000 biostatisticians from around the world.
To join or renew, click here.