March 10-13, 2024

Registration Details

The ENAR 2024 Spring Meeting will be hosted at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront in Baltimore, Maryland, March 10-13, 2024. The meeting brings together researchers and practitioners from academia, industry and government, connected through a common interest in Biometrics.

Register Now

Meeting Registration

Registration Type (In-person) Early Bird
(By Feb. 9)
(After Feb. 9)
ENAR/WNAR/IBS Member** $475 $550
ASA Member (not a member of ENAR/WNAR/IBS) $630 $710
IMS Member ($475-$20 IMS contribution: $455) (Not a member of ENAR/WNAR/IBS) $475 $550
Nonmember (in any participating society) $720* $795*
Student (with letter from major professor verifying status) $180 $190
Nonmember Student (with letter from major professor verifying status) $230* $240*
Guest (Adults and children 13+ years old) $125 $125
Children 12 and under FREE FREE

**If you are registering as a WNAR or IBS member, you will need to contact the ENAR office at to obtain a discount code for the correct registration rate. Please title your email: WNAR/IBS Member Registration.

*Non-member registration includes membership in ENAR through December 31, 2024.

ENAR Code of Conduct Policy**
You must agree to the code of conduct policy.  You can view the code of conduct here.

Cancellation Policies

All cancellations must be made in writing and emailed to Prior to the 9th of February, 75% of the meeting registration fee will be refunded or full amount can be carried to 2025. After the 9th of February, 75% of the registration fee can be carried over to 2025 and the remaining 25% registration fee will be applied to the admin fee. No telephone cancellations will be accepted. It will take a minimum of six (6) weeks to receive a refund. No refunds will be issued for no shows. No refunds will be issued for the cancellation of Short Courses, Tutorials or Roundtables.

Photo, Image and Recording Disclaimer
Registration and attendance at the ENAR 2024 Spring Meeting constitutes an agreement by the registrant to the ENAR’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photos, images, video, and/or audio recordings of such events without compensation or approval rights. All photos, images, and recordings are the property of ENAR.

Release of Personal Information for ENAR 2024 Spring Meeting
By registering, you agree to release your name, institution, and email address to our participating industry sponsors. If you wish to opt out of this release of personal information, please contact Executive Director Melissa Pomerene at

Course Registration

Registration Type Early Bird
(By Feb. 9)
(After Feb. 9)
Full Day Short Courses—Member $370 $395
Full Day Short Courses—Non-Member $450 $475
Full Day Short Courses—Student $265 $290
Half Day Short Courses—Member $265 $290
Half Day Short Courses—Non-Member $345 $370
Half Day Short Courses—Student $160 $185
Tutorials—Member $80 $90
Tutorials—Non-Member $95 $105
Tutorials—Student $45 $55
Roundtables $50 $60

New This Year!
You can register as a Career Placement applicant when you register for the ENAR 2024 Spring Meeting. Additional instructions will be provided to you about uploading your application documents once your registration has been received.

Career Placement Applicant Registration

Registration Type Early Bird
(By Feb. 9)
(After Feb. 9)
Career Placement Applicants – Member $30 $45
Career Placement Applicants – Non-Member $65 $90

Need to pay by check?
Complete the paper registration form here and send with payment to the ENAR office: ENAR, 11130 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 350, Reston, VA 20191.